Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Blank output is generated for Withholding Mismatch Report APX9010. This issue is specific to MICROSOFT SQL SERVER.
1. Select a Withholding Supplier.
2. Create a Voucher for the Supplier and disable Withholding for the Voucher line.
3. Post and Pay the Voucher.
4. Post the Payment.
5) Navigate to Suppliers > 1099/Global Withholding > General Reports > Wthd Voucher/Supplier Mismatch and enter Request ID, Supplier SetID, Start Date and End Date.
6) Run the report which generates no output.
Report should have the Voucher having mismatch withholding information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms