ETL9.2: ECD Not Properly Updated After Running Time Admin Then Making Changes In Same Period.
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears timesheet is not properly resetting ECD when time has been previous submitted and time admin is run. When user goes back to edit the timesheet to enter more time in the same period the ECD is not properly reset as expected.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Enter leave time for employee in the second week of a biweekly period.
2 Run Time Admin. Time Admins sets ECD to next period as expected.
3. Go back to same timesheet and enter REG hours in the first week of the same biweekly period and submit.
4. Check Time Reporter status. Notice the ECD was not reset as expected.
5. Manually reset the ECD and TA status via Time and Labor > Process Time > Update TA Status and ECD.
6. Run Time Admin. Note time now gets processed as expected.
ECD not properly resetting causes delays in processing and confusion for users.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms