Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 8.9 to 9.2 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create a permission list using security sets by Department Tree, the security access type does not show as an option.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Main Menu > PeopleTools > Security > Permissions & Roles > Permission Lists
2. Click 'Add a New Value Tab', and create a new Permission List
3. Navigation: Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Security > Core Row Level Security > Security by Permission List
4. Click 'Add a New Value Tab', input newly created Permission List and click 'Add'
5. Define 'Security Set' type as 'DEPT'
6. Click the "Security Access Type" Look Up Icon and note "No matching values were found"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms