EAM- AM_AMAEDIST create RET entries Out Of Balance When The Cost Was Adjusted To Zero.
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RET entries are created with out of balance when the cost was adjusted to zero.
1. Create project activity
2. Add ACT rows - 2000 with F100 and 5000 with F200 with dates in Jul 2013
3. Define an asset and assign computers profile
4. Assigned the transactions to the asset id
5. Send to AM via PC_AM - run the process with Jul 2013 dates
6. Run AMIF1000
7. Run AM_DEPR_CALC
8. Add adjustment rows in project - 2 ACT rows- -1000 for F100 and -5000 for F200 --> so now the F100 has 1000 and F200 has 0 balance. But the total asset is still 1000. Create rows with dates in Sept 2013
9. Assigned the transactions to the asset id
10. Send to AM via PC_AM - run the process with Sept 2013 dates
11. Run AMIF1000
12. Run AM_DEPR_CALC
13. Retire the asset - date in Jul 2015
14. Run AM_DEPR_CALC
15. Run AM_AMAEDIST --> check the DIST_LN--> RET is out of balance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms