Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prepay Auditor is unable to Save Comments in Expense Report when Pre-Pay Auditor Approval is Setup at Line Level.
- Pre-Pay Auditor is setup at Line Level for Pre-Pay Auditor Approval.
- Expense Manager approval is setup based on the amounts.
1. Pre-Pay Auditor is setup at Line Level for Pre-Pay Auditor Approval in ERApproval Approval Process Definition.
2. Turn on HR Supervisor and Pre-pay auditor level approvals in Transaction Definition for Expense Reports.
3. Create and submit an expense report
5. Approve as HR Supervisor and the report will route to Pre-pay auditor.
6. Login as Pre-pay auditor and open the report and enter comments and save the report.
7. Open the report.
The Comments entered should be present.
The comments are not present.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms