The Following Warning Message is Thrown when Navigating to eProcurement - Manage Requisition Page, Your operator profile indicates that you do not have authority to update this requisition. (18036,11018)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Warning message is thrown when navigating to eProcurement - Manage Requisition page
"Your operator profile indicates that you do not have authority to update this requisition"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup Financials/Supply Chain - Common Definitions - User Preferences - Define User Preferences
2. Under Procurement, a Requester is specified
3. Under Requisition Authorizations, 'Full Authority for All Requesters' is not selected
4. Under Requisition Authorizations, the Requester specified under Procurement (step 2) is authorized.
2. Navigate to eProcurement - Manage Requisitions
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms