Multiple Purchase Order Created for Requisition Upon PO Cancellation through Change Order
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple Purchase Orders are getting created for a Requisition. This issue happens when any PO associated to a Requisition has been Cancelled from Purchase Order page using Change Order with 'Yes, resource all PR' option. This is resulting in multiple PO creation every time Auto Source process runs.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Create Req with Qty 1 and flip to PO – PO created with Qty 1
2. Create change request to change the Qty from 1 to 6 – Change Order created on PO with Qty 6
3. Cancel the PO with ‘Yes re-source PR’ option -- this creates change order on PO
4. Upon cancellation, Open Qty is updated to 1 on PR and Sourcing status as ‘A’
5. When you run auto source again, it creates new PO and the sourcing status still remains A with Open Qty as 1
6. After this, every-time you run the Auto Sourcing process, it creates a PO for that PR
Expected Result: Req QTY_OPEN and Source Status should be correctly updated on PO cancellation
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms