Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The absence request workflow on” Monitor Approvals” does not match with the transaction on “Absence Event”.
1. Navigate to ESS Absence Request page
2. Enter Absence request details and save the data
3. Now navigate to Absence request history and edit the saved transaction absence date and submit the transaction.
4. Review transaction on Monitor approval page.
5. Verify that monitor approval display prior begin and end date of the saved transaction instead of new edited absence dates.
Monitor approval should have latest absence dates as submitted.
Monitor approval shows prior dates that is saved absence transaction dates rather than the new dates for which absence is submitted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms