Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Copying a Requisition (with line attachments , before saving the requisition, drilled to the line comment and tried to review the line attachments. Received the following error.
ERROR: First operand of . is NULL so cannot access member Clone(180,236)
PV_REQ_WRK.PV_OK_PB.FieldEdit PCPC:6267 Statement:107.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) MULTI_COMMENTS role action is disabled
2) Create a Requisition with a single line with line comment and attachment.
3) Save and Submit
4) Then Copy the Requisition created in steps 1 & 2 to New requisition.
5) Click the "Comments Icon" at the end of the Requisition Line, Comments & Attachments windows pops up.
6) Click the OK button, then the error message received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms