EEX9.2: Auditor Gets an Error (10504, 604) When Trying to Add New Expense Line to an Expense Report While Approving It
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While Approving an Expense Report, TE- Auditor cannot add a new expense line to it
1) Sign in as submitter and create a report then submit it.
2) Sign in as the approver and approve the report.
3) Sign in as the auditor and go to the detail page. Click the + at the end of the last row to add a blank line.
4) Select an expense type, date and amount for the line.
5) Return to the summary page and click approve. Click OK on the confirmation page.
An Approver cannot add a new line and simultaneously deny the line. (10504, 604)
Please correct your entry or Delete the line.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms