Cannot Select Distribution Line When Adding A One Line Expense Sheet, Incorrect Values Stored on SPA_SHEET_LINE.DISTRIB_LINE_NUM For First Line of Expense Sheet, Clicking 'Work Order Distribution' Icon Causes Distribution Field to Disappear
(Doc ID 2059807.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a new expense sheet, associated to a work order with more than one expense distribution, there is no way to choose the distribution on the first expense line. Also, the SPA_SHEET_LINE.DISTRIB_LINE_NUM is set to 0 on the first line. Also, the 'view work order distribution' icon does not appear to work.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a work order with more than one expense distribution
2. Create a new expense sheet for that work order
3. When entering the first line, there is no Distribution field to select
4. Add a second line and the Distribution field is available
5. Save the expense sheet
6. Review SPA_SHEET_LINE.DISTRIB_LINE_NUM, it is 0 for the first line
7. Click on the 'Work Order Distribution' icon and return to the expense sheet and the Distribution field is no longer shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document