Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a new expense sheet, associated to a work order with more than one expense distribution, there is no way to choose the distribution on the first expense line. Also, the SPA_SHEET_LINE.DISTRIB_LINE_NUM is set to 0 on the first line. Also, the 'view work order distribution' icon does not appear to work.
(See attachment for detailed replications steps)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a work order with more than one expense distribution
2. Create a new expense sheet for that work order
3. When entering the first line, there is no Distribution field to select
4. Add a second line and the Distribution field is available
5. Save the expense sheet
6. Review SPA_SHEET_LINE.DISTRIB_LINE_NUM, it is 0 for the first line
7. Click on the 'Work Order Distribution' icon and return to the expense sheet and the Distribution field is no longer shown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms