EAP: Payment Request Approval by Amounts Not Routed to Appropriate Approvers.
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Request Approval by Amounts Not Routed to Appropriate Approvers. The Process is not able find the Approvers based on the Approval Authorization.
Up to 499.99 the Requester can self approve the Payment Request
Up to 4999.99 the Requester's Supervisor approval needed. (One level of approval)
Up to 49,999.99 the Requester's Supervisor's Supervisor approval needed. (Two level of approval)
Over 50,000.00the Requester's Supervisor's Supervisor's Supervisor/Manager approval needed. (Three level of approval)
Approval Process PaymentRequestApproval is setup with a single Path and Dynamic Source and has 'Check Authorization' enabled.
1. Approval Process PaymentRequestApproval is setup with a single Path and Dynamic Source
2. Approval Path Definition page has the box checked for Check Authorization
3. Approval Authorization has 4 rows for Criteria Definition defined, each row assigned to a different Role Name and has the Amount criteria specified.
4. Payment Request Template has Workflow Approval selected
5. The Requester, the Requester's Supervisor and the Requester's Supervisor's Supervisor has the Supervising User ID specified on the User Profiles > Workflow page
6. Payment Request is entered for an amount that the only the Requester's Supervisor's Supervisor can approve
7. Payment Request is submitted
8. Approval Flow shows it has Error Step and approval request not routed to correct Approvers
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms