When Job Code Title is Changed on Job Code Table, Change is Not Saved, and Position Description Does Not Change in Position Data.
(Doc ID 2059921.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 8.9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue # 1: Job Code title is not defaulting with the new title that is added in the Job Code table setup page.
Issue # 2: Changed Job code title is not saved after clicking on Save button.
Issue #1 STEPS
1. For a job code, add a new row to change the Job code title.
2. Go to the position data page to update the position description to be same as that of the job code attached to it.
3. Add a new row in the position data page, but the job code description and the position title are not changing.
Issue #2 STEPS
1. Go to Setup HCM > Foundation table >Job attributes >Job code table.
2. Add a new effective date and change the job code title.
3. Save. Note that the change was not saved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document