Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For an employee who have included the variable CLI VR F FINIQUITO there are 2 issue:
- Wrong Lump Sum extra payment calculation for contract changes with CLI VR = 01/01/3000
- The System is calculating incorrectly the units for SALARIO BASE if the payment period is sliced
The issues can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1.Include a change in the employee contract. (eg 01/04/2015).
2. Include the variable CLI VR F SETTLEMENT dated 01/01/3000 on the Base Elements screen.
3. Calculate monthly payroll (payroll of March).
4. Later calculate the calendar of the June extra pay.
1. Employee's change of contract
2. Including the variable CLI VR F FINIQUITO
3. Including an absence in the month of subscription of the extra payment
4. Calculate the calendar of extra payment
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms