Biddable Only If Grouped Flag Not Copying Over To New Event
(Doc ID 2060165.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Biddable Only if Grouped flag not Copying over to New Event
1. Create a Sourcing Event with 3 Event Lines. Group Line 2 and Line 3 into a Group (call it Group A). Turn on the Biddable Only if Grouped flag for Line 2 and Line 3.
2. Save Event
3. Create a new Event by Copying a Sourcing Event.
4. Copy Event Saved in Step 2.
5. Copy all Lines into New Event
6. Go to Advanced Definition for Line 2 and Line 3, click on Details. Note the Biddable Only if Grouped flag is not copied over from original Event.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document