Biddable Only If Grouped Flag Not Copying Over To New Event
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Biddable Only if Grouped flag not Copying over to New Event
1. Create a Sourcing Event with 3 Event Lines. Group Line 2 and Line 3 into a Group (call it Group A). Turn on the Biddable Only if Grouped flag for Line 2 and Line 3.
2. Save Event
3. Create a new Event by Copying a Sourcing Event.
4. Copy Event Saved in Step 2.
5. Copy all Lines into New Event
6. Go to Advanced Definition for Line 2 and Line 3, click on Details. Note the Biddable Only if Grouped flag is not copied over from original Event.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms