Last updated on AUGUST 07, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 to 8.55 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
With Push Notification the Web Profile, Custom Property of EnablePNSubscriptions is set with Boolean true. When Users exit the system by pressing the Red X rather than pressing Sign Out, the Web Session is not going away, which after 2 to 3 days, led to the following error;
Out of Memory
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Application Server, quick configure 13 Push Notification = Y & 12 for scheduler.
2. Web Profile, custom Tab EnablePNSubscriptions boolean True
3. Bounce Web Server
4. Log in, that causes the session to start.
5. Press the X to exit
6. Log in a couple more times to get 3 or more sessions.
7. Press the X to exit on these as well. 3 times
8. Wait the max time out (1200 sec or 1440 4 min) 20 to 24 minutes.
9. WebLogic console to review that session are there when they should have expired.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms