EGL9.2: While Editing Filters On GL WorkCenter Getting "SQL error in DescribeCol. (2,279)" If Row level Security Is Enabled
(Doc ID 2060394.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to edit filters on GL WorkCenter while enabling permission list security on Business unit and SETID received the following error
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set the row level security options for Business Unit and SetID
2. Run the Apply security options process to apply the security settings
3. Go to GL Configure Filter Definitions and open the 1st filter, GLJRN1. The prompt tables are correctly set to BUSINESS_UNIT = SP_BU_GL_CLSVW and LEDGER_GROUP = SP_BULGRP_NONVW.
4. Go to the GL workcenter, click on Edit Filters, and then the Edit Filter pencil for ‘Journals Ready for Processing.
5. Enter business unit, ledger group, and fiscal year, the click Apply Fatal SQL Error appears.
SQL error in DescribeCol. (2,279) FS_FILTER_BUILDER.Configuration.Values.OnExecute Name:DoSaveEdit PCPC:20007 Statement:287
Called from:FSFB_FILTER_VALUES.GBL.FSFB_FLTRVALS.SaveEdit Statement:2
During the execution of SQL, an error occurred in the DescribeCol subroutine. The preceding message should have described the details of the SQL being executed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document