Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to edit filters on GL WorkCenter while enabling permission list security on Business unit and SETID received the following error
1. Set 1. Set the row level security options for Business Unit and SetID
2. Run the Apply security options process to apply the security settings
3. Go to GL Configure Filter Definitions and open the 1st filter, GLJRN1. The prompt tables are correctly set to BUSINESS_UNIT = SP_BU_GL_CLSVW and LEDGER_GROUP = SP_BULGRP_NONVW.
4. Go to the GL workcenter, click on Edit Filters, and then the Edit Filter pencil for ‘Journals Ready for Processing.
5. Enter business unit, ledger group, and fiscal year, the click Apply Fatal SQL Error appears.
SQL error in DescribeCol. (2,279) FS_FILTER_BUILDER.Configuration.Values.OnExecute Name:DoSaveEdit PCPC:20007 Statement:287
Called from:FSFB_FILTER_VALUES.GBL.FSFB_FLTRVALS.SaveEdit Statement:2
During the execution of SQL, an error occurred in the DescribeCol subroutine. The preceding message should have described the details of the SQL being executed.
For more details please review the Bug Replication Steps
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms