Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a Person of Interest Relationship (POI), if you navigate out of the Job Data Page without clicking 'OK' or 'Apply' you cannot add the person as a POI. The system only lets you add them as an employee via the New Employment Instance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Add a Person
2. Enter Biographical Details and Contact Information
3. On 'Organizational Relationships' Tab select 'Person of Interest' and type and click 'Add Relationship'
4. Navigate out of the Job Data page without clicking 'OK' or 'Apply'
5. Navigation: Main Menu > Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Organizational Relationship > Add POI Relationship
6. Enter new person's EMPLID
7. Person of Interest Type not available so cannot add POI Relationship
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms