Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting duplicate rows in credit card details for selection while creating Expense Report.
1. Go to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Expenses >Management > Corporate Card Vendor
2. Open the vendor for which the corporate card assigned to the employee.
3. Create an Effective Dated row in for Corporate Card Vendor.
1. Go to Employee Self-Service > Travel and Expense center > Create
2. Create an Expense Report with an Expense Line , Make sure the Payment Type is a Corporate Card (Amex, Visa etc.) belongs to Corporate Card Vendor, modified in the setup steps.
3. Go to Expense Line Details and Click on Credit Card Selection link.
System shows two rows for same credit cards with same expiration date.
System should not show duplicate rows.
Please see the Replication Steps document for more details related to complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms