After manually entering Ship To Location on PO line, get error "Ship to Country is required (9060,312)"
(Doc ID 2061196.1)
Last updated on JULY 04, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VAT issue in PO creation, without defaulting Ship to location.
SCM Purchasing is setup to NOT default the Ship to location during purchase order creation. Users are to manually enter the ship to location value at PO line level while creating a PO.
So with this, while creating a Purchase order without default Ship to location, users are getting error as 'Ship to Country required' even after manually providing Ship to id at Line level.
Ship to Country is required (9060,312)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Remove the Ship to location from Buyer Setup for the buyer A
- Remove the Ship to location from User preference Setup for the user A
- Remove the Ship to location from Supplier setup under Sales tax sub page for the supplier id CAN000XXXX
- Create a new PO for the Business unit CANXX.
- Choose the Supplier id as 'CAN000XXXX' and make sure Ship to location at line level is blank.
- Enter item description, PO Qty, UOM, Category, Price and Ship to location as CANXX.
- Click on Save, then we get error message as 'Ship to country required'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document