Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
VAT issue in PO creation, without defaulting Ship to location.
SCM Purchasing is setup to NOT default the Ship to location during purchase order creation. Users are to manually enter the ship to location value at PO line level while creating a PO.
So with this, while creating a Purchase order without default Ship to location, users are getting error as 'Ship to Country required' even after manually providing Ship to id at Line level.
Ship to Country is required (9060,312)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Remove the Ship to location from Buyer Setup for the buyer VP1
- Remove the Ship to location from User preference Setup for the user VP1
- Remove the Ship to location from Supplier setup under Sales tax sub page for the supplier id CAN0000001
- Create a new PO for the Business unit CAN01.
- Choose the Supplier id as 'CAN0000001' and make sure Ship to location at line level is blank.
- Enter item description, PO Qty, UOM, Category, Price and Ship to location as CAN01.
- Click on Save, then we get error message as 'Ship to country required'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms