Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect price on Purchase Order created from contract when PO UOM differs from contract UOM.
1. Create a new ITEM AND Approve the Item such that Item changes to ACTIVE
2. Add EA, BOX and CS as UOMs. CS = 16 EA
3. Add Item Supplier Info
4. Add Item Supplier as EA and price is $20
5. Create a new corporate contract for the Item created
6. Contract price is $22 EA
7. Create a new Requisition with the New Item and UOM as CS.
8. Save, Submit the requisition
8. Perform Requisition Selection and Create PO
9. PO is created with price of $320 per CS when is should be $352 per CS ($22 x 16EA)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms