Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplemental Learning page shows incorrect status in the message when saving the Learning.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Added a supplemental learning “ADHOC_Learning 1” to My Learning plan.
2. Navigated to Main Menu > Self Service > Learning > Learning Plans page
3. Click on the Modify button.
4. Choose the status value as “In-Progress” and then click on the Save button.
5. Now change the status value as “Dropped” and save the page again.
Note: The page appears to be saved but the message displayed at the bottom of the page still reads as “You have successfully updated supplemental learning ADHOC_Learning 1 with In_Progress status”
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms