EGL9.2: Journals Ready for Processing Cannot Be Posted From GL WorkCenter
(Doc ID 2061556.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Posting Journals from the the GL WorkCenter does not work, after processing the Journals Ready For Processing, the journals remain in Valid status & Do not change to 'P'(posted) status.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate to General Ledger > GL WorkCenter > Journals and click on the first option menu from left “Journals Ready for Processing”. Look for the Journal ID and check the ones which will be posted:
2. Select from the drop down list “Actions” the action “Post journals” and hit the “Go” button:
3. Message received after posting the journal was that the action went successfully:
4. Verify in Process Monitor that the posting journal action was finished:
5. Check the status of each journal, the status is 'V" (valid).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document