Error Received when trying to Receive a Rolled Purchase Order. Error: G/L Business Unit or Account missing for line 1, distribution 1. Correct and save again. (10300,280)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save a new receipt, the following error occurs.
ERROR: G/L Business Unit or Account missing for line 1, distribution 1. Correct and save again. (10300,280)
Either one or both the General Ledger Business or Account values are missing for the receipt line and distribution indicated. Correct the GL chartfields for the distribution and save the transaction again.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Commitment Control
2. Create a purchase order with 4 Lines
3. Create a receipt and receive the full quantity for Lines 1, 2, and 3 only and quantity 1 for Line 4
4. Voucher the Receipt
5. Roll the purchase order
6. Try to Receive the Purchase Order, over receiving Lines 1, 2, and 3. And the remaining quantity for Line 4. Save the Receipt.
7. After messages about over receiving Lines 1, 2 and 3, the error message is thrown.
Error: G/L Business Unit or Account missing for line 1, distribution 1.
Correct and save again. (10300,280)
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot create a receipt
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms