Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SEPA_CT_03 file has Incorrect Values in <NbofTxs> and <CtrlSum> tags under <PmtInf>
1) Modify the BANKACCOUNTDATE payment grouping rule to have NAME1 field in the 'Payment Batch Grouping Rules' after the BUSINESS_UNIT field.
2) SEPA_CT_03 has BANKACCOUNTDATE payment grouping rule linked to it
3) Add two vouchers for two different Suppliers with EFT Payment Method using layout SEPA_CT_03
4) Run Paycycle and AP_FG_PROC to pay the Vouchers
5) Run Payment Dispatch (PMT_DISPATCH) to generate the payment file
In the SEPA_CT_03 file generated, there are two PmtInf tags, one for each Supplier. However NbofTxs tag under each PmtInf has a value 2. Similarly CtrlSum tag under each PmtInf has a value equal to the sum of both the transactions in the file.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms