E-BIP/XMLP: Distribution List In Schedule JobSet Does Not Show All Id's For BI Publisher Processes In PeopleTools versions 8.53 And 8.54
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 to 8.54 [Release 8.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleTools versions affected: 8.53 (patches 18 and onwards) and 8.54 (patches 05 to 15)
The Schedule Jobset Items page does not save all the users that have been added under the Distribution hyperlink. The database seems to be correct, but the page does not show all the users; the distribution list only displays the user that is logged in. This problem occurs only for BI Publisher processes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA
2. Navigate to PeopleTools >Process Scheduler >Jobs
3. Create a test PSJob, containing at least one BI Publisher process
4. Navigate to PeopleTools >Process Scheduler >Schedule JobSet Definitions
5. Schedule a test JobSet using the new PSJob
6. Add a new user Id or role to the Distribution Details for one of the BI Publisher processes
7. Hit Ok button
8. Go back to the Distribution Details
Notice the newly added user Id or roles are not displayed and only the default User ID is shown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms