EAR9.2: ACTOB error for IntraUnit Write-Off item coming from Billing
(Doc ID 2062454.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: ACTOB error for IntraUnit Write-Off item coming from Billing
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Enable Operating Unit as Balancing ChartField on General Ledger > Ledgers > Ledger Groups;
- Set the ChartField Inheritance as Always Inherit for Receivables and Billing group on Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > Design ChartFields > ChartField Inheritance;
- Add 2 invoices in Billing, each one with a single line and having the Operating Unit field value different;
- Set them to Ready and send them to Receivables; post the items;
- Add a new Automatic Entry Type based on WS-09 with the Reason Required checkbox;
- Add an underpayment deposit and reference the 2 earlier added items;
- Build the worksheet; manually apply a lower amount to each item to balance the deposit;
- For the remaining amount of each item, use the Write Off entry reason created;
- Set the worksheet to Batch Standard and run AR Update;
- ACTOB error will be assigned to the Write-Off entries.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|