Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: EBI9.2 Account field value missing from BI_LINE_DST_AR when deleted from AR Offset page
Steps to replicate:
- Create an invoice; add all the details like invoice line, revenue distribution and save;
- Go to AR Offset page;
- Open the Account prompt and select one account;
- Manually remove the account;
- Go to Header Info 1 page, change the invoice status to RDY and save;
- Initiate Single Action Invoce from the page;
- All the processes from the Single Action Invoce process will end in Success, but the ACCOUNT field value will be missing from the corresponding accounting entries in both Receivables and General Ledger.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms