Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to apply second payment from a deposit then write-off remaining amount,the following warning triggers:
Warning - write-off amount changed
Write-off amount changes made would restart workflow. Do you want to continue?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Make setup for Write-off approval workflow
- Create first item (ex. Amount 900)
- Create second item (ex. Amount 500)
- Create one deposit with 2 payments (payment 1=500; payment 2=400)
- Apply first payment against first item and write off remaining amount.
- Submit write-off for approval
- Apply second payment against second item and write off remaining amount.
- Submit write-off for approval - the initial workflow gets re-initialized
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms