EAR9.2: Warning - Write-off Amount Changed When Attempting to Apply Second Payment From a Deposit and Write-off Remaining Amount
(Doc ID 2062522.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to apply second payment from a deposit then write-off remaining amount,the following warning triggers:
Warning - write-off amount changed
Write-off amount changes made would restart workflow. Do you want to continue?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Make setup for Write-off approval workflow;
- Create first item (ex. Amount 900);
- Create second item (ex. Amount 500);
- Create one deposit with 2 payments (payment 1=500; payment 2=400);
- Apply first payment against first item and write off remaining amount;
- Submit write-off for approval;
- Apply second payment against second item and write off remaining amount;
- Submit write-off for approval - the initial workflow gets re-initialized.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document