EeS: Able to Copy in Closed Po Line into Self Service Invoice
(Doc ID 2062553.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The system allows the ability for users to copy in closed po lines into self service invoice.
1) Added a po with 2 po lines. Closed po line 1. PO Status = Dispatched
2) Added a Self Service Invoice by clicking on Copy from a Purchase Order
3) Entered in PO Unit, PO Number and PO Buyer. Changed Search Results Display from Header to Detail and clicked on Search. The closed and the approved lines show up.
4) Select the closed po line (line 1) and click on Copy to Invoice
5) Click on Save and Submit
6) The build status is Build Voucher
7) Run voucher build
8) Voucher is created for the closed po line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document