Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
Environment: PUM 11.
When attempting to add a Project Status,
the following error occurs.
Date: 2015-05-06 is not between Project Start date: 2015-10-01 and Project End date: 2015-12-31. (13100,495)
Please change date or modify Project Start or End dates.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Lets say today's date is 5/5/2015.
2. Project Costing > Project Definitions > General Information. Create a Project with Future Start and End date as 10/1/2015 and 12/31/2015. Provide the Project Status as Approved. Save
3. Project Costing > Project Definitions > Project Status. Check that there exists a Approved status with effective dated row of 5/5/2015.
4. Now add a new row say with effective date 5/6/2015 with a new project status and save.
5. The save will trigger a validation error saying that the project effective status needs to be within the Project Start and End date.
The same validation error was not thrown in step #2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms