Ad Hoc Salary Change Approvals not Displaying Under Pending Approvals Pagelet on Manager Dashboard
(Doc ID 2062686.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eCompensation Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Manager Dashboard > Pending Approvals Pagelet, after an Ad Hoc Salary Change is submitted the approving Manager should see this transaction in the Pending Approval pagelet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Confirm the Submission of an Ad Hoc Salary Change via MSS
2. Login as Manager
3. Navigate: Main Menu > Manager Dashboard
4. Locate Pending Approval Pagelet
5. Confirm That There are No Ad Hoc Salary Change Approval Messages in the Pagelet
6. Navigate: Manager Self Service > Payroll and Compensation > Approve Ad Hoc Salary Change
7. Transaction Available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document