Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > Report Definition > Template page, clicking the Preview button for Template ID = CHECK1_ADVICE shows a blank PDF. However, clicking Preview for Template ID = CHECK2_ADVICE shows the advice.
1) On the Reporting Tools > BI Publisher > Report Definition > Template page, clicked on Preview for Check1 Advice
2) The check advice comes up blank
3) Clicked on Preview for Check2 Advice
4) The sample check displayed correctly.
5) On Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts > Payment Methods for System Check, Form ID is set to CHECK1
6) On Banking > Banks and Branches > Payment Forms for CHECK1, the Advice Location = Same report a check, Overflow Location = Separate advice report, set Advice Lines to 3, and Advice Layout = Stub over check
7) Added 4 vouchers for the same vendor
8) Ran pay cycle and all 4 were selected
9) Ran Payment Creation
10) Ran Print Checks and Print Advices
11) The check printed correctly as Advice Location as "Same report as check" with the "Stub over check."
12) The overflow check with the last voucher printed correctly as "Separate advice report"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms