EAP: 'E19 - Cum Cal Data Not Found-Ref Bud' Budget Check Exception occurs on Voucher, when the Ruleset ChartField is changed between the Purchase Order and Voucher
(Doc ID 2063393.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget Check Exception occurs on Voucher when the Ruleset ChartField is changed between the Purchase Order and Voucher
E19 - Cumulative calendar data not found - Ref Bud.
1) Setup a control budget with Cumulative budget enabled
Ruleset Chartfield is Account and Control Chartfield is Department
2) Create a Purchase Order(PO) in current period and budget check and dispatch it
3) Create a Voucher with the same accounting date as PO date by copying the PO created above partially
4) Change the Account chartfield on the Voucher distribution line and save it
5) Run Budget checking (FS_BP) for the Voucher and the voucher has the above budget exception
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document