EAP: 'E19 - Cum Cal Data Not Found-Ref Bud' Budget Check Exception occurs on Voucher, when the Ruleset ChartField is changed between the Purchase Order and Voucher
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget Check Exception occurs on Voucher when the Ruleset ChartField is changed between the Purchase Order and Voucher
E19 - Cumulative calendar data not found - Ref Bud.
1) Setup a control budget with Cumulative budget enabled
Ruleset Chartfield is Account and Control Chartfield is Department
2) Create a Purchase Order(PO) in current period and budget check and dispatch it
3) Create a Voucher with the same accounting date as PO date by copying the PO created above partially
4) Change the Account chartfield on the Voucher distribution line and save it
5) Run Budget checking (FS_BP) for the Voucher and the voucher has the above budget exception
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms