Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Online Marketing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using trackable web link with image in email documents, the link is available by clicking the picture/image but it also shows the web link label in the email which is not required.
1. Logon to CRM with OLM as VP1
2. Create an Email Document with Web Link, fill in all the required fields plus include an image and make sure Track click-thru by recipients is checked.
3. Use this Email Document in a dialog
4. Test the dialog or Preview
5. Notice that the image is clickable on the email sent by dialog plus web link label is displayed which is also clickable
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms