Adjustment Voucher Created in Recycle Status When Return to Vendor (RTV) for Credit is Created From eProcurement - Manage Requisition. Voucher Error Summary states 'Decimal precision for voucher header amount fields does not match currency setting'
(Doc ID 2063620.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an eProcurement requisition is sourced to a PO, Received then an RTV for credit is entered, the voucher is created in Recycle status and the following error is shown on the voucher Error Summary tab
Decimal precision for voucher header amount fields does not match currency setting
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Take an Item with Supplier Item Price more than three decimal, in this case Item BOX Price was 172.0425
2. Create an Express Item Requisition, Approve and Budget check
3. Source it to PO
4. Budget check and Dispatch the PO
5. Receive the Item thru ePro Manage Req
6. Now Return Item(RTV) with RTV Action as "CREDIT" thru ePro Manage Req, ship the RTV
7. Check the PS_RTV_LN_DISTRIB table for the created RTV, MERCH_AMT_BSE is ZERO and MERCHANDISE_AMT is three decimal pos, 172.043 in this case
8. Now run RTV Recon process to close the RTV
9. Run Voucher Build to create Adjustment Voucher
10. Voucher is created in Recycle Status with Error Message " Decimal precision for voucher line amount fields does not match Currency Setting"
(see attached for details replication steps)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document