Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In release 8.8 we were able to enter a contract base price as a negative. Processing these contracts was not an issue. But since upgrading to release 9.2, we discovered that contracts which do have a negative base price cannot be displayed. Errors are received. Also, in 9.2 we can no longer create contracts with a negative contract base prices.
Error: Negative number assigned to an unsigned field: CNTRCT_PRC_WRK.PRICE_CNTRCT_BASE (2,121)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
WITH A NEW CONTRACT:
- Create a new Procurement Contract.
- In the Line Details, set the Contract Base Price to a negative amount.
- Error is received: Number field format error. Please re-enter using the proper format. (10,5)
WITH AN EXISTING CONTRACT:
- Display the contract which does have a negative contract base price
- Error is received: Negative number assigned to an unsigned field: CNTRCT_PRC_WRK.PRICE_CNTRCT_BASE (2,121)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms