Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Bug 20727595 - EDI820 PAYMENT FILE IS MISSING A SEGMENT DELIMITER WHEN THE COMPANY ID IS BLANK, an extra ~ (tilda) is appearing at the end of the EDI820 Payment File. The end of the file has ~~ instead of ~. As a result, the Bank is rejecting the file.
1. Apply Bug 20727595
2. Navigate to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts > Payment Methods page
3. For Payment Method = Wire Transfer, Settle By = Financial Gateway, Layout = 820, click the icon for Define Layout Properties
4. Under Bank Format Properties for Property Code = COMPANYID, make sure the Property Value field is not populated
5. Create a Voucher for Payment Method = WIR
6. Pay the Voucher through the Pay Cycle
7. Dispatch the Payment through Financial Gateway
8. View the Payment File
9. Notice that an extra ~ (tilda) is appearing at the end of the file
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms