Title in French on the Evaluation Participant Sub Page in ePerformance is Preceded BY "&"
(Doc ID 2064191.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a manager or employee logging into the system in French views the participant evaluations for an ePerformance Document the Page title in French included a preceding "&" in the Title Evaluations participant
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Log into the system in French
2. Create an ePerformance Document Template to include participant evaluations
3. Create the ePerformance Document for an employee
4. Depending on the template employee and manager create the Criteria
5. Manager set the Criteria steps to Complete
6. Manager or Employee adds Participants and submits
7. Participant accepts the nominations and adds their Evaluation and submits
8. Manager or employee open the document to view the participant evaluations
9. Page Heading shows the title &Evaluations participant
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document