Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Candidate Gateway 9.2, when an external applicant has a user name but no name in the contact information and attempts to sign in, an error message is displayed.
"Please enter the required information."
Use an external applicant who has a User Name but no Name in HRS_APP_NAMES record and the Last Password Reset field is "09-09-1900 09:09:09.000"
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Careers page. Sign in to the Careers page.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. The system displays the Registration Update page and forces to update the password.
4. Enter the password and confirm it. Click on Update button.
5. The above error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms