Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll India - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Income Tax computation report (ITC ) is considering HRA declared for the last FY while printing whereas the calendar group results for the same month does not read HRA as per effective date of last year. Either one of these have to be corrected to sync. Either the ITC should not print if this is not for the current year or the payroll calculation should take effective date as the key and not effective date and FY.
ITC is considering HRA declared for the last FY while printing whereas the calendar group results for the same month does not read HRA as per effective date of last year.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Declare HRA in self service>> Tax saving declaration for any employee, effective date: 01/04/2014
2. Run Mar15 Payroll (Previous Fiscal year calendar)
3. No rent declared for Apr15
4. Run Apr15 payroll
5. Run IT Comp sheet for Apr15
6. In the 2nd page of IT Comp sheet, in "HRA Detail" Grid, rent amount is appearing even if no rent declared in step3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms