Job Data Does Not Update the Reports Field As Of the Effective Date of the Job Data Row, But Shows Current Position Data Information
(Doc ID 2065138.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Job Data Does Not Update the Reports Field As Of The Effective Date of the Job Data Row, But Shows Current Position Data Information.
1) As of 1st April 2015 , KU0084 is an incumbent of Position 19000029
2) From the various positions report to 19000029 , Pick up Position 19000081 where Incumbent is Ku0086
3) Now Terminate KU0084 as of 1st April 2015
4) Review KU0086 Job data
5) As of 22 March 1996 KU0086 Holds position 19000081 and reports to KU0084 Correct (even though KU0084 is currently terminated)
6) Insert new effective dated row of 02/02/2009 and 02/03/2009 for KU0086 on the Job data
Expected and Actual Behavior : KU0086 Job Data > Job Information Tab on Reports To information on effective date 02/02/2009 and 02/03/2009 is No one. This is incorrect. It should be KU0084 Nancy Reed. (This is because Nancy was terminated only on 1st Apr 2015)
Position data 'Budget and Incumbents' always contains the CURRENT active EmplIDs holds that position (based on sysdate, ie not based on position data effective date), inserting new effective dated row of 02/02/2009 and 02/03/2009 for KU0086 checks for the Position data 'Budget and Incumbents'. Since the Employee-KU0084 is terminated , system does not show anyone. However, as of 2009, KU0084 was available, and should appear on the Reports to of the Job data rows.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document