Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to cancel a Purchase Order when the Item and Vendor have a different location, the following error occurs:
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Create a Contract and associate it to an Item.
2. For this Item, go to Items > Define Items and Attributes > Define Item, in the Purchasing Attributes link, in the Item Vendor tab. The Price Location for this item is MAIN.
3. For the Item's Vendor, go to Vendors > Vendor Information > Add/Update Vendor. The Vendor has a Location SALES – active and Default - and another Location MAIN, which is active.
4. Create, then save and submit a Requisition for this Item and Vendor, with the above created Contract defaulted on the requisition.
5. Source the Requisition to a Purchase Order, then dispatch the Purchase Order.
6. Try to cancel the PO.
Detailed replication steps are attached here.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms