PO Qty is Incorrectly set to 1 in Distributions for Schedule Page when a Dispatched Purchase Order is Changed to "Amount Only"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PO Quantity in the "Distributions for Schedule" page (QTY_PO field in PS_PO_LN_DISTRIB table) is incorrectly set to 1, when a dispatched Purchase Order is changed to "Amount Only".
Steps to Replicate Issue:
1. Create a Requisition with 2 Distribution lines (50%, 50%), with an ad-hoc item. Distribution is done by Quantity.
2. In SQL Developer, check QTY_REQ in PS_REQ_LN_DISTRIB. It is 0.5 for both Distributions.
3. Source Requisition to create Purchase Order.
4. Check the Distribution of the PO – it is split in 2 (50%, 50%) and the Distribution is done by Quantity.
5. Dispatch PO.
6. Check QTY_PO in PS_PO_LN_DISTRIB and it is 0.5 for both lines.
7. After dispatching, set PO to Amount Only. The Distribution changes to "By Amount".
8. Check QTY_PO in PS_PO_LN_DISTRIB and it has turned to 1 for both lines, which is incorrect. It should be 0.5.
9. When a PO with 2 Distribution lines is created as Amount Only from the beginning, the QTY_PO in PS_PO_LINE_DISTRIB is correct: 0.5.
10. The reported scenario is replicable also for non-sourced POs:
(Create a PO with 2 distributions. Distribution is done by Quantity. Dispatch the PO, then change it to Amount only. Check QTY_PO in PS_PO_LINE_DISTRIB – it is incorrectly set to 1 for both Distribution lines.
After changing the PO to Amount Only, the QTY_PO becomes 1, which is incorrect.)
Detailed replication steps are attached here.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms