Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Microsoft SQL platform wWhen an Ethnic Group has more than one effective dated row, then that Ethnic Group count of Employees after executing PER099 is not available.
1. Navigate to Reporting Tools> Query> Query Manager in Microsoft SQL platform and create a query on EMPLOYEES record. Do a count on Ethnic Group. Note the count for any group, eg WHITE
2. Navigate to Set Up HRMS> Product Related> Workforce Administration> Ethnic Groups, and add a new effective dated row for WHITE.
3. Run the PS Query and note that there is no change in the output.
4. Navigate to Set Up HRMS> System Administration> Database Processes> Refresh EMPLOYEES Table and execute the PER099 process.
5. Run the PS Query and note that the count for WHITE is no longer displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms