Cannot Add New Row To Prospect Status - Person If Another Row Exists
(Doc ID 2065335.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Contributor Relations - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user attempts to add a new row on the Prospect Status - Person page (AV_PRSP_STATUS) to a person who has an existing row, the following error is encountered:
Cannot change current or history records unless in Correction mode.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in a demo environment :
1. Go to Contributor Relations > Prospect Management > Stewardship Plans > Prospect Strategy > Prospect Status - Person.
2. For existing demo ID AV0001, click Add a New Value. Change the Effective Date to 01/01/2001, select Overall Status of Active, and click Save.
3. Go to Set Up SACR > Foundation Tables > Academic Structure > Academic Institution Table. Using PSUNV, insert a new row with effective date of 01/01/2014 and save.
4. Go to back to Contributor Relations > Prospect Management > Stewardship Plans > Prospect Strategy > Prospect Status - Person.
5. Retrieve existing demo ID AV0001 and try to insert a new row.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document