Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After searching for an applicant, then go back to manage applicant, when you select the return link, duplicate job opening appears
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate Recruiting > Search Applications
2. You will need a Job where it has multiple rows already in Different statuses. Click on the Applicants Name.
3. This will take you to the Manage Applicant Page.
4. Click on one of the Job Opening links. This will take you to the Manage Job Opening Page.
5. Now use the Return button on the Manage Job Opening Page. You will return to the Manage Applicants page and it will now have duplicate rows
You can repeat steps 5 and 6 and it will create even more duplicated rows. Nothing saves to the database on save and everything will go back to normal once outside of the component and then returning.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms