Employees Waitlisted on a Course Session Receive E-Mail Confirming Their Attendance/Enrollment When They are Only Waitlisted
(Doc ID 2065685.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manager delays approval of an employee training request and subsequently the course is filled before the approval is confirmed. Manager approves the request and the employee then goes onto the Course Session Waitlist and gets the confirmation " Your have Enrolled on Course" email
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Create a new Course (Set Up HCM, Product Related, Enterprise Learning, Courses) with a maximum of 3 attendees for the course
2. Create a new Course Session (Set Up HCM, Product Related, Enterprise Learning, Course Session)
3. Set Up Training Request to require Manager Approval land Allow Db Update ((Set Up HCM, Common Definitions, Self Service, Workflow Configurations)
4. Employee logs into Self Service, Learning and Development, Request Training Enrollment) and submits their attendance request for the Course Session
5. Training Administrator Logs in and Enrolls 3 Employees in the Course Session
6. Manager Logs into Manager Self Service, Learning and Development, Approve Training Requests and approves the request submitted by the employee in Self Service
7. Employee is added to the Course Session as Wait listed
8. Training Administrator runs the Create Training Letter process HR_TRN001, E-mail training letters (Training Administration, Enroll Individually, Create Training Letters)
9. E-mails are sent to the attendees confirming their enrollment BUT the wait listed employee also get an e-mail confirming their enrollment when the Letter code on the dbase is WST - Wait listed
10. The wrong information is sent to the wait listed employee
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document