Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.50 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On PeopleTools 8.5x, after having installed JDeveloper and configured to launch XSLT Mapper for Transformation Application Engine XLST actions,
on trying to launch XLST Mapper from Application Designer, it fails with a popup error message box saying "Bad source namespace/target location":
- Launch Application Designer.
- Open or create anew an Application Engine program with at least one XSLT step / action.
- Expand the XSLT step / action.
- Change attribute "Graphical Mapper" to Yes.
- Double click the XSLT action, observe the error
Error (in a Popup Message Box):
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms