E-PORTAL : Drop Down Menu shows Content Provider's Folder/Cref instead of Interaction Hub's when user access a Classic page followed by a Fluid via Unified Navigation
(Doc ID 2066166.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PIH Unified Navigation Issue when navigating to classic followed by Fluid
PIH and HCM both are in Tools 8.54.13
PIH Application version: 9.1 Bundle #9
HCM : 9.2 PUM 13
Steps to replicate
1. Login to PIH DEMO where Unified Navigation is configured between PIH DEMO and HCM DEMO
2. Navigate to Timesheet Page in HCM DEMO from PIH DEMO. Navigation happened as expected and the “Main Menu” drop down is all PIH contents. “HR ROOT” folder which was configured as unified navigation to the Root of HCM DEMO Application. HR_ROOT --> SelfService --> Time Reporting --> Report Time--> Timesheet (Please see screen shot in attached)
3. Navigate to Time Page in HCM DEMO from PIH DEMO and the following fluid page is displayed with the “Elapsed Timesheet” button as highlighted. (Please see screen shot in attached)
HR_ROOT --> SelfService --> Time Reporting --> Report Time --> Time
4. Click on the “Elapsed Timesheet” Button.
It takes user back to the Timesheet page.
But the URL is HCM DEMO Server URL and the “Main Menu” is all HCM Menu contents.
5. Under Unified Navigation always the user stays in PIH and the Main Menu contents are always PIH Contents. But in the scenario explained above totally different, here “Main Menu” contents are from HCM is displayed to the user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document